Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
too many BC's??
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

too many BC's??

what are the bad side effects from too many bc's? Just got off the hydrocodone, still have bad pain from degenerative disc disease and have been taking 4-6 bc's a day. Should I be concerned?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
372416 tn?1242669352
Wait...hold on.  You just got off the hydrocodone.  

How many hours ago, or how many days ago?
Blank
What are bc's?
Blank
over the counter, powder pain reliever
Blank
372416 tn?1242669352
Are you gonna answer my question?  I have a reason for asking.
Blank
Like tylenol, advil, that kind of thing?
Blank
From personal experience- I have a close family member that used to use that powder faithfully and one time they got a REALLY bad nose bleed that was so bad that I took him to the hospital and there they found that he had internal bleeding from his stomache. They said that BC's were the cause. I don't mean to scare you, not by far a dr but, that was just MY personal experience from that.  I wish you luck
Blank
601038 tn?1240256493
they are a heavy form of asprin in a form of a powder, a lot of older people swear by them...they take headaches away in no time if you can bear the taste of them...I would think they are bad for your stomache but I'm no doctor.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
Top Addiction Answerers
Blank
gnarly_1
phoenix, AZ