tramadol?? same as hydrocodone??
I have been wondering why some say to tramadol for tappering off hydrocodone?? is it the same kind of drug?
Not even close.  Still not a good idea to incorporate it in a taper / detox..................
eagle is rite on...not close, but STILL ADDICTIVE.....not good at all to include in detox...tram can cause sizuires
Tramadol is a very fully drug...but, for simplicity sake, think of it as an antidepressant and opiate combined. Add with that the risk of seizures, and you'll be fighting withdrawal from a drug with a ton more withdrawal symptoms. Best just to bite the bullet and wrestle with the demon you brought...and, not start a fight with a new one.
Many misconceptions are out there about tramadol.  It is evil......
Agree with GA Guy and Sarah...I tried CT last week while having to work (I had no choice) and it was the worst I ever felt in my entire life...My good friend GA guy helped me tremendously...I had some benzos which helped and I'd take a mild vic 2x day to ease the shakes and other symptoms..I finally have a refill and am starting a taper plan...the pills are safely in the hands of my wife who has been a tremendous suppor to me...

And I agree with Sarah....it is definitely evil...and the doctors don't warn you of it's addictive properties.

Jim