Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
tramadol taper

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

tramadol taper

I  appreciate everyones advice about slowing down my taper.  Part of is I just want to get those stinking pills out of my life.  The other part is I feel like I need to experience the pain of withdrawal to always remind me about TRAMMY THE TERRIBLE.
There is so much information abt. tramadol and how hard it is to get off of.  It sounds like a scarey thing to withdraw from,  so be very careful and please go slowly.  Please read the posts in the "Recent Activity" colume @ the right.

Best wishes :)

Ella