Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
tramadol

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

tramadol

Havent had any oxy for a few months.........hurt myself skiing saturday, Dr gave me Tramadol. Is this a narcotic? Works great for the pain.....Think I'm in danger??????.....anyone?
Awhile ago I had a Dr. giving me 120 month not reg Doc. though and I had to take quite a few to get just the normal mood when I ran out of Morph. I did deal alot with rls with that I'd say a bit worse than now. I would not tkae the chance personally.
Avatar n tn
They work similuary.  If you just took them for a day or two you would be fine. If you take them for long you will have problems.  Personally I would rather go back on Norco over Tramadol.
Tramadol is derived from opiates.  Althought they are not a narcotic they attach to the same receptors in the brain a narcotic.  They very addictive.  I would advise to take as perscripted and no longer that a few days.
YUP if you take them  for more then a day or two you will be right back where you started ....coming off of tramadol is very unplesent..... if you put ultram or tramadol in search on the site you can read all about it.
Bad stuff. better to take a real narcotic than this stuff or better yet no narcotics. Ultram has a antidepressant feature than makes it real hard to get off. all the best
LEAVE IT ALONE!!! I've been hooked on "trams" for a few yrs. now and it's THE hardest to get off of out of ALL the narcs i've ever been on/hooked on. They r terrible and have taken over EVERYTHING i do...i can't function without them. I have a dr. appt wed. for subxone it's only way i can get off cold and tapper don't work for me....no time to be sick and lack of sleep. Feel free to read thru my profile it will give you a look at how much tramadol sucks...it's harder for me to stop more that oc's was which i quit cold and that that was torture and this is worse! Any questions or any way i can help just ask......