Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
trying to come off methadone at home

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

trying to come off methadone at home

am down to 50ml after being on 105ml for 5years and would like some advice about the last bit
Tags: methadone
Hi there, I sent you a private message.
You still have ways to go . 50 mlgs is quite a bit , but it looks like you have done a great job until now. How fast you can do it, your body will tell you. Usually it gets harder when you get to the teens. Then I see people going 1 mlg every 2 weeks. Be proud of yourself you are doing great.
Hi there, I sent you a private message.
hi my name is wendy, thank you for your comments and i just hope it is going to be easier from now on but dont know what to expect but just want to be drug free, thats why my user name is hopeful. would like any advice you can offer please........wendy