trying to taper off of norco, i am 8 weeks since my second neck surgery
i am trying to taper off of norco, i am taking 10mg every 8 hours, i was taking percoset then switched to norco for pain because after 1rst surgery it was really hard to taper off of percoset. Done anyone have any suggestions, am I trying to taper off too soon, I don't seem to have much pain from surgery, I hope im not being too ambitious.
I'm tapering off a little more than you after 2 years of being on it. Im down to about 23 mg and having wds ...Just here to wish you luck!!
have you talked to your doctor about tapering off the pain meds?  since you just had surgery i would consult with him/her about it....let them know you want off the narcs and maybe they can give you something else or suggest something OTC....good luck and let us know how you are doing!  
Thank you for you responses, my dr actually thought I was doing great on what I'm taking, I tried to go longer in between doses but don't think I'm ready, I got a little worried after reading posts about people being addicted, I will just relax and take it slow:) I'm taking 5mg every 5 hours for now and half of a soma each time