Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
update w/d's

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

update w/d's

WEW  this is day three almost day 4 i think in about 4 hous..not good..iThen i was taking about 15 at  most, then fladdict put me on a taper months ago, so i am c/t on only 3 to 5 a day lately mostly 5...Sucks right now.  Taking cloodine and that was working but now it is not..or maybe it is and all this stuff needs to come out..
how much longer guys?
dang i let my huby go to work for two weeks i should of made hiim stay home.
I never want his **** in my body again,,,jt has to be poison to make someoe feel this bad
god bless
r2r
Tags: Addiction
you're at 3-5 now? well, good for you for the taper...

but gosh, at this point - all i know is that when i tapered vs. when i went c/t, the w/d's were over a heck of alot faster when i went c/t.  and since you are lucky enough to have the clonidine, that should help ALOT...

maybe just stopping now would help... just tossin it out there...
I am so sorry its getting so rough for you...just remember every day that you have feeling this bad, is one more day closer to feeling better, if you were closer i promise i would come and take care of things for you so you would have nothing to do but get better...can you call hubby to come home?   just keep telling yourself how much better you will be, say it to yourself over and over again...if there anything i can do give me a jingle, you have my e-mail hun...hang in there!!! you will make it through this once and for all, i am confident of that,just think of that BEAUTUFUL family you have...XXOO
thanks so much..yes mj i was taking like 15 most days, then steph got me down to 5., i went a little lowere and that is when my heart didn't feel right..SOme days it was 6 at most.. and then after heart doc gave me the ok went c/t..i don't want to think about going c/t at 15 or more..
ya'll are the best..
nites right now suck though
wait2long--i will try my hardest not to call him, i don't want him to see me like this..but i have soemone taking hte kids to school mon, and do homework that afternoon..They think i have a virus
r2r
Hey girly... You can so do this... I am so F-ing proud of you right now.. I would take the nasty feelings away from you if i could... I already feel bad physically so it woudn't make much difference.. I know I haven't been around much... but if you need me I am always here.. you know my number..

XOXO
well i am glad that you have "some" help..dont be afraid to ask for help from your friends when you need it girl, if they are true to you, then they should be right there for you...1 more day behind you, 1 day closer to feeling better...XXXOOO
Honey, I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad.  I wish I could do something to help you.  Day 4 should be the last day of feeling terrible...it should start getting better from here on out.  I'm sorry I haven't been around as much as I usually am, but if you need me you have my e-mail and I can send you my cell phone number.  Please stay in touch and let me know how you're doing.  I'm in Florida right now, but am checking in daily and checking my e-mail, also.  I'm thinking about you - you were on my mind last night.  

Hang in there...you'll be so much better in a few days, I promise.  You're being incredibly strong, so be proud of that and let it carry you through the next couple of days.  It's all so worth it in the end.  

xoxoxo
Rosie