vitamins and minerals
Hi everyone. I had been off of my percocets for over 32 days when I just couldn't take it anymore and stole three from my sister last week.  I cut them in quarters and ate them all within the last week!  I am so mad at myself.  So as of three days ago I am again clean.  I started reading that book about power recovery and started taking vitamins and amino acids.  The first two days I couldn't get out of bed (but I had to!).  Today I am feeling a little better.  

Can anyone tell me about vitamins or mineral suppliments that worked for them?

Thanks.
type in "Thomas recipe" in the upper right hand corner and it should take you to a recipe that someone came up with to help come off of opiates.

Another person on here, "addictedtolortab" mentioned that she went to an herbal addictionologist that recommended taking d-phenylaline.  I am taking dl-phenylalinine to help increase my natural endorphins.  I got it at the health food store.  It seems to be helping some but it is slow.  You might want to do a google search there is some really good information out there about it.  The "d" phenylalinine by itself helps with pain, and the "l" helps with mood and depression.  I just happened to have picked up the dl-phenylalinine because of the name at the health food store.  It is called "The natural power of endorphins."  I was a little afraid to take it and then read about it on here and did a search.  I am not a medical professional though.  I would highly recommend working with a professional who knows about your particular situation.  Even herbal supplements can cause problems in some people.