w/d
I have a question for anyone that is still awake.  A friend of mine quit ct from Norco (8 10/325) a day.  He's been taking for serious back problems for the past 7 months.  His doctor has scheduled surgery for him tomorrow.  Well he's only been off them for 3 days and plans on only taking as prescribed for a week.  Will he suffer the same intenseness from the w/d since he went 3 days already...will he be back at square one???  Any advice you can offer I will forward to him..

thank you all
He may be but i am not 100% sure.  Is there someone that can hold the pills for him after surgery?  Hope his surgery is a success.  If he is having trouble after he is home have him come on the forum and we would be more than happy to talk to him.   sara
I think once he starts them back again, even as prescribed he will go through w/d again. maybe not as bad but still should. he might want to try tapering instead, if there is someone to hold them for him. might be easier on him with having surgery. there will be more on line tomorrow that will be more help then me. good luck

Karen
thanks for the quick response.  I'll look again in the morning for more advice.  and yes he has someone that can dispense his pills...we are all going to try to keep him strong and not let him fall back to that trap.
Thanks again!!
Im glad he has such a good friend.  Support is very important.  Please let us know how he is.............sara