Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
w/ds

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

w/ds

ive been withdrawling for 6 days tired of it so chewed a half an 80 now kicking myself will that give me withdrawls again??
oh hun..please don't do it anymore..you will only prolong the withdrawals..You will start to fell better soon..remember how long it took to get in this position..It won't take nearly that long to physically feel better..Whats still going on? get rid of any meds you have left because just knowing there around you could be "mentally" causing worse withdrawals..it does suck..i know..but you have made it 6 days,,Congratulations...
Sad is right....using like that will just prolong it and make u weaker ...hang in there