ways to ween off methadone
hi people. i've been on methadone for 7 years now and i'm on 15 mgs. i would like to hear peoples stories on how they got off and if there is anything that that eases the symtoms. thanks
HI A slow taper is best in the lower doses also theres a 3 in one vitamin that will really cut back on the withdrawals it calcium/magnesium/zinc you can pick it up at walmart for 6 bucks for 250 start taking 4 in the morning and 4 around dinner time in a few days this will cut back on how your feeling I only wish I had found out about this soner so pick that up other then that just know it can be done I was on the stuff for 6 1/2 yrs at 150mg took me 8 1/2 mo to ween off now I got a few days past 2yr clean .....it is so sao worth all the pain and agony you go threw to get off recovery is slow but again it is doable lets get you off first then will talk recovery if you have any questions just ask good luck and God bless.....Gnarly