Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
wds

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

wds

im replying to the norco wds hang in there i was on norcos for years, do a taper i wish i had. im getting off methadone please stay away from it you will regret it, i could have taper off the norcos and 9i wish i did but thats over now, it will take about 3 weeks to feel better, just ween yourself off it works john
John I just got here..I will back that one up..I went c/t from the hydo/oxys only to run back in a week..I wish I could of been on this site..In 1995 If it was here? I also wish I would of been ABLE to taper from the Methadone..And I SHOULD of known the Dangers of going C/T from a Benzo
BUT SHOULD OF COULD OF...Now is Now and I have learned the biggest lesson in my life...It had changed my LIFE...Way for the BEST......
God Bless us all....  
I just dont want any of these new people to make the big mistake we all made methadone not the answer thanks john
Methadone is used for both, like Subs..But I do think one should taper from the drug they used...BUT there are fine lines too..I have seen alot of success story's from people who do use these meds..Also Methadone is used for more chronic pain because of its long legs..My Dr put me one it for the Pain Issue..It was my Choice and I am the one Responsible for getting out of Control and adding more meds to it....To each there own...
Hi John!  

I tried to answer your PM but I'm not able to send you a message or a note!
Check your privacy settings and I'll send you a friend request; maybe that will do the trick!

As far as your question goes: let's see how you feel when you get to 4 mgs. No point worrying about it now, though; you're not there yet. I'm proud of how well you've done!    Vic
Thank you vic. john