wellbutrin
jgs
I've been taking wellbutrin sr -1/150mg/day for about a year and want to discontinue wellbutrin and want to start taking lexapro 10mg/day-what is proper protocol?
With an exended release tablet there really is no way taper the dose.  I don't think there is any reason not to simply discontinue the welbutrin and start on the new drug.
I have been on this medication a couple times and my Dr said it is not as important to taper with this as some other medications but I was on 2 150mg tabs daily. There are lower dose tabs though so once I did go to 75mg twice a day and then 75mg once a day and then 75mg every other day. I did each for about 4 days. I didn't have any problems the other times that I just stopped though. Good Luck
How are you doing these days?

Rex
Rex send me an email, I'd like to give you my pager #. If you don't mind i'd like to put a voice to the words. ***@****.

teeitup!