what about kartom?
has anyone had experience with it? good, or, bad. i heard it helps with w/d symptoms. please shoot straight. and, let me know. ive also heard of this stuff called ibogaine. any informative help would be helpfull. i havnt tried any of it. but, considering the kartom. its supposed to bind with opiate receptors. right? or, wrong? thank you for all who respond.
Forget about the ibogaine....its not what you want.  The kratom is from a tree/shrub indigenous to SouthEastAsia. You can order it legally online. About the only caveat that I would submit is an experience that Dr Jeff relayed on the Expert Forum. He said that he had an individual using the kratom leaf and the leaf apparently had been contaminated with an herbicide.  It caused a lot of problems for the patient. The stuff is legal, but has no oversight. So it is a buyer beware situation. I used a concentrate for a brief period. No problems and it helped. But that was before I talked with SubDoc about his patient....... not sure if I would endorse it or not?
i did try the ibogaine. and, it must of been **** because i experienced almost nothing from a three teaspoonfull dose. what a waste of money. i did order the kartom from a good site. i hear lots of good stuff about it. all except for the experience with dr. j. thankx again for responding.
I haven't heard of this until now so it does help with w/d where can i get this my friend needs it bad please let me know where i can get this for her thank you
We have had others on here who have sworn by kratom only to find out it added even more problems.  The places that are selling this know exactly the issues this will bring but it is all about the all mighty dollar.  If this was so wonderful and a cure all we would of all done it.  Tread lightly~