what are the effects of taking cocian with subutex
does subutex have a bad reaction to cocain... please help?
I hope this is just a general question, and you are not experiencing an issue right now, but I will respond as if you are.

Subutex is essentially an opiate. Cocaine, a stimulant. The two would counteract each other. As in, the Subutex would lessen the effect of the cocaine and the cocaine would lessen the effect of the Subutex. It's definitely not a good idea to mix the to, let alone to be doing cocaine period. Or taking Subutex if its not prescribed to you. It is similar to that of a "speedball", the combination of cocaine and herion. Which has caused many deaths...some notable, John Belushi, Chris Farley, etc.

Bottom line, mixing a stimulant and a depressant is no good. It confuses the central nervous system. If you have an depressant bringing you down, you run the risk of overdosing the stimulant because the depressant has tricked your body into thinking you aren't high enough. This leads people to take more, which is very dangerous. It is the same in reverse.

If you think you have taken too much of either substance, or that you are having a bad reaction to the combination, you should go to the ER or at least consult a doctor. Definitely do not ingest any other substances.

Good luck and go to the doctor if you need to. Better safe. Take care, and be safe.