Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
what can I do

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

what can I do

I have been on Norco for a little over a year. Every month the doctor gives me a refill. I was at the lake this weekend and I think I lost them in the lake getting out of my boat. I have a refill in, but they won't refill for another week and a half. What can I do to over come the withdrawls.
Are you wanting to quit?
Also, there is the Thomas Receipe that you could try to help you with the withdrawls!
Wow, did you explain to the doctor what happened? Its hard to get them to refill them when they are lost or stolen but it is not unheard of.  Maybe the doctor could give you a weeks worth and then allow you to get the other refill in a week to put you back on your normal schedule.  Good luck.