what does clonidine do?
what does clonidine do if you take it to get high?
that is a blood pressure medicine and it wont get you high but it helps withdrawl symptoms or so I heard, I just went cold turkey.
clonidine is used for many different things: high blood pressure, excessive sweating, adhd,tourettes, restless leg syndome, migranes, bad menstration,flushing related to menopause, methadoneand opiatedetox,withdrawal from alcoholand benzodiazepines/valium.clonidine by epidural injection has been used to treat cancer pain. if you are going to use this as i did to get clean be sure to taper yourself off them just like anything else there are side effects: increase in blood pressure, headaches,nervousness and possibly death. will cause drymouth,drowsiness,dizziness,constipation,and sedation. i used this when i went cold turkey( 37 day clean) it really helped alot with the anxietyand nervousness. just dont drink any alcohol with it it takes away the strenght of the clonidine no more than 900 mcg daily for detox of opiates and methadome and for the alcohol and the benzos. hope this helps feel free to ask! if you dont ask you dont find out right! good luck    sherri
Please do not try to get High on Clonidine. It won't work, you may harm yourself or kill yourself.. I take it everyday for high blood pressure 0.4mg It opens your blood veins to get flow to your heart so it does not beat so fast.. Also for the purposes as stated above.
Symptoms of a clonidine overdose include drowsiness, lethargy, weakness, lightheadedness, a slow heart rate, nausea, vomiting, and possibly seizures.
That is all you will get from it if you try to take it to get high.. Please take care of yourself, and if you or someone has taken a large quantity go to the hospiltal and get checked out....