what is sobaxin prescribed for/
what is sobaxin prescribed for and a photo of it
Suboxone is prescribed for treatment of severe opiate addiction. It contains buprenorphine and naloxone - otherwise known as NarcAn. It doesn't get you high and it's dangerous. It will block the high of opiates or throw you into withdrawl if you are dependent. The 8mg pills are orange hexagons. Seriously dude, don't take it, you won't like it.
Suboxone has helped many people get off opiate addiction and help people when they tried everything else. Kolo my have had a bad experience. When my husband came out of the medical hospital he was addicted to morphine. When he got home he started meth. We tried everything to get him clean. Then I found a M.D. who was also and addictions specialist. He prescribed Suboxone. It can take only two days for some for others it can take months. But ever since he has not used any drugs. It may be a curse for some. But as or me and my husband it was the miracle we needed. He has never used again. Please let me know how you are you doing.
I have had experience with Suboxone (buprenorphine) for the past 11 years. Well, what they would prescribe was actually called Buprenex back then and it came in liquid form in vials and was prescribed along with a ten pack of syringes. It has since become more popular for addiction specialists to prescribe Suboxone due to the fact that it is nearly impossible to abuse. This comes from the Naloxone (NarCan) that they added to the Buprenorphine so that it is less likely to be abused. NarCan is what they give you when you O.D. and it brings you back and throws you in to withdrawal in a matter of seconds. So, the only time you will have a bad experience with this drug is if you are not already in withdrawals. Or, if you have taken a long acting opiate in the last 24-72 hrs (methadone, LAAM, sustained release pills) If you have taken any of these it is only safe to wait 3-5 days before taking Suboxone. Anyway, in the post above I noticed it said it will throw you in to withdrawal if you are dependant. This is not true. It will take all or most of your withdrawal symptoms away if you are dependent. You just can't have any of the drug in your system. Wait until you are in with drawals. If you are a heroin user it is probably safe to wait 12 hrs., until you start feeling sick, to take it. Some doctors will tell you to wait 48 hrs. if you are a heroin addict, but this is really not necessary. Vicodin - you can wait 6 hrs. I am very knowledgeable about this drug, so if you have any more questions please feel free to ask.
my wife is on pain management . 800mg Fentora 6x/dayand 100mg morphine extended release 3x/day.which would be the safest way to take Suboxone.to get her of these other medicines
Your wife will need to find a doctor who is certified to prescribe Suboxone. I suggest you do your homework before she begins a program on yet another addicting drug. Suboxone may, or may not, help her with her pain issues, then what? Please research it before making the decision. I wish you both the best.
My brother is on the liver transplant list and has been taking methadone for his pain. He was told that in order to receive a donor liver he would have to be totally clean. He was given sobaxin today at his doctors office and went into withdraws immediately. They called an ambulance and he is in the hospital barely clinging to life tonight.