what is the milligram difference from a 1 mlg. clonazepam and a 10 mlg. diazepam?
I have started taking 1mlg. Zanax for anxziaty,and i formed a habit. I don't want to be dependant on pills.I will be sick with out them.I have been trying to slowly taper myself off. I recently got 1 milligram clonazepam and 10 milligram diazepam.Im not sure what one of the 2 pills are stronger,n i also would like to know how many,1mlg.clonazepam equal a 1 mlg zanax. And how many 10 mlg. Diazepam equal a zanax (1 mlg. Zanax) please help! It would really help me.n i need to know as fast as possible, because i have them now n i don't want to take too many, or too little. Once i know the answer i can taper off,i hope...thank you:  )
What did your doctor tell you?
My doctor dosent know I'm on any of the meds that I've been taking.if he did I'm sure he could just tapper me off.N i would know the answer to my question. I really need to figure out how many of the diazepam,n how many of the clonazepam equal a 1 mlg zanax...
Hi welcome to the forum  your kinda in a sticky situation xanex is different then most benzo's it hits its own brain respirator buy switching over to a differt benzo without tapering off the xanex first you will go threw some very uncomfortable withdrawals your doctor can slowly taper you off the xanex and slowly add the clonipine you just cant stop the xanex this is a tricky transition at best and is beyond the scope of a do it yourself detox see your doctor there are lots of things that can go wrong including seizures.....Baezos's are nothing to mess with on your own
im sorry we cant help you with this one.....Good luck and God bless.....Gnarly  
http://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm

hope that helps...
Professor Ashton is a world recognized expert on Benzo's (author of the chart) and came up with one of the most well-known and used methods for tapering OFF of benzo's based on her extensive experience...   just fyi - but always consult a physician if possible.. i'm just providing this as reference..  

http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzcha02.htm
Hi there , I can't really tell you anything about diazepam but I do know about Xanax and
clonazepam  . The matrix of the drug is a little different but they are both benzodiazepines . The half life of Xanax is about three hours were clonazepam is eight hours . I know because I have anxiety and have had scripts to both ! Most psychiatrist at UCLA anxiety clinic were I go will not even prescribe Xanax because of the bad side effects that gos along with that drug .
clonazepam (klonipin)  is what I have for anxiety and I take as needed witch is not that much now days thank God . So 1 mil. of clonazepam is about the equivalent of a 1 mil. Xanax . They come in .25 / .50 / 1 and 2 milagrams if memory serves ..Take care Jimmy
that's right according to the chart (the chart compares each benzo to a 10mg diazepam (valium))  - and both klonopin and xanax say 10mg Valium = .5mg  

so xanax and klonpin are equal to each other in Mg strength but NOT in half-life as Jimmy said..  

so 2 of the 10mg Valium = 1mg xanax.... apparently valium is often used to taper off of xanax and other benzos because Valium comes in a large variety of smaller mg doses... but i'm no expert, just what i've read