whats the safest and quickest way of detoxing off the methadone
steps to come off methadone
Hi! I'm not sure how you found your way here, but welcome :-) I first stumbled on here through a search on google and I was totally lost. So I thought I'd let you know, in case you don't:
There is a lot of info on here that will help. If you look to the right on this screen you'll see a section that says "Most viewed Health Pages" and in there you'll see "see all health pages". Click on "see all..."
If you put a question on here like yours you'll usually get a pretty quick response, but it's just people like you and me normally... not health care professionals... so keep that in mind.
Best wishes and Happy Easter :-)
HI welcome to the forum....I detoxed off methadone 167days ago and will be happy to help you off it but you need to give me a little more info on your situation for 1 how much are you taking right now and how long have you been on it.....with this info I can help you
there are many ways to come off methadone but it does mater in how much as well as how long you have been taking it as for what to do so get back and post some details
good luck and God bless....Gnarly
can you give more info. or specifics?