Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
when does it end

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

when does it end

I have been on painkillers for 5 years first vicodon then pergoset then the heaven and devil pill all wraped in one.oxycotin.Great for pain (heaven) when you dont have (HELL)I had back surgery in the 90s then reinjured in car accident. I have been on oxycotin for 3 years and recently my use got  out of control.I NEEDED TO QUIT IT WAS RUINING MY LIFE.So here iam day 11 and i feel alittle better stomach wise but dont have the energy  to wallk across the room.When does it end I CANT TAKE IT MUCH LONGER.   Coop  
There's a substance abuse forum on here that may give you more help on getting of the oxycontin.  I know they advise taking certain supplements, etc.

How do you plan on managing your pain when you're off the oxycontin?