when will it end?
I don't know about all of you but i am looking forward to summer. i am hoping the cravings get less then cuz i will be outside with my kids keeping busy. Please tell me this will happen. I seems these days i am having more bad days then good when it comes to cravings. Cabin Fever?
im with you on that one. i am so bored this winter and so much busier in the summer. it's almost spring woo hoo.
the best thing to do is take up snowboarding or sking its awesome!!!
cures that winter downers like no other :)
OMG, check this out....so I'm fighting back tears all day at work because I'm still riding out the emotional rollercoaster/possibly post partum (can't decide which yet) so I decide against my better judgement that it's a good idea to go for a walk to Subway to get some fresh air and exercise.  It was so nice and sunny-for Minnesota....too bad it was 20 degrees out and windy.. Froze my bins off.....so my reply is YES  I have majot cabin fever....I think it would help my mood immensly...maybe I'm fooling myself and i'm really suffering depression!  ARGH!  No, it can't be true......Don't worry bandmom....we can fight off the demons....bam bam!!!!
My flowering cherry has small blooms. It knows somethings up.
This is my first winter sober in 8 years. When i was bored i'd take a pill, when i was crabby i'd take a pill, s**t when i would stand up i'd take a pill. But summer i was busy, didn't think about it as much. I am sooo looking forward to that. I have come so far..3 months on the 1st. Don't want to screw up now!!
bandmom it is gonna get better....we have been havinf 75 dgree weather here and my spirits have so lifted.  THERE IS HOPE LOL
Yes - Summer will help us all.  It cures the blahs for sure!
Have you tried zinc for cravings?  Magnesium for depression...
Stay strong - You have done an awesome job!