why did someone delete my post?
Why did someone delete my post to Laura? She helped me a lot & I wanted to show some support for her.I dont want her to quit the forum.
it was moved to the social side
I didn't know  we were not supposed to post thanks.  I am on day 12 and it is important for me to thank people for the help( which I still need)...can you give me a sort of guideline for what goes here and there....I have never even used that forum...Thanks   Jerri
its on the social forum    Jerri if you read the welcome post at the top of the page it gives you  the guidelines for what each forum is for .Check out the other side we have a fun time over there and we can talk about everything
Thanks...do you need to be over W/D? this afternoon I feel I will NEVER be over it
you do not have to be over w/d to be on the social side is that what you mean? not at all... this is just where those types of questions are focused on...if you posted a w/d question on the social side it would likely be moved over here...

hope that helped! :)
I think medhelp slams ur computer with a virus if u use the social side while detoxing or the same is true if you have already detoxed a minimum of five times and post on this side. LOL
Oh Mike quit it. LOL
You can post on either forum.
Thank you for you kind post.I will always be here for you.I won't quit the support group. There are too many good people here.I was just hurt by something when I was already @ my lowest. Most people here are very positive & are really trying to help.We just need to ignore the negative ones & focus on our recovery. Love, Laura