Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
withdrawal aspartame

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

withdrawal aspartame

I quit diet coke about 2 weeks ago & now quitting pain pills, just wondering if anyone knows what the withdrawal effects of aspartame is? I know all of the side effects from quitting Hydro's,  just got to thinking about that & wondering if I do have the flu or is it withdrawal from quitting 2 things at once? If anyone has quit drinking diet soda, what were your withdrawal symptoms?  
I quit all aspartame products awhile ago.  I had headaches, the shakes and felt like i had the flu.  Be patient it all goes away.  Go to sweetpoison.com and you'll get alot of into on the subject.  Good luck  Lauren
Thanks for the info, this is diffently not like pain pills withdrawals I was expecting. Have been on that site and many others but never found list of what to expect just why to quit. Thanks again