Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
withdrawal hot flashes

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

withdrawal hot flashes

went cold turkey starting today and using the amino program, i feel ok, kinda high, but the hot and cold flashes kinda suck, is there anything that can help with this?
There isn't anything OTC that helps... clonidine is available through a doctor that helps with this.. Hot flashes and cold chills and sweats is one of those things we just have to go through when the stuff is leaving our bodies.
Avatar n tn
Yep, I had the sweats and chills many times today.
Hot baths seemed to help the aches.
Just ending day one for me to.
Cold Turkey.
Taking the Amino's though, not sure if it would be worse without them or not.
Just determined to get through this.
This is my second time really trying to quit . and i feel 20 times better this time then i do last time and last time was a while ago and i up my dosage between then and now anyway besides the point im using the aminos and i feel much better compared the to the last times i quit not usre if becaus eof aminos but i hope so. so that it will help you guys too

Good luck Keep it up

Ray