Aa
A
A
Close
withdrawel symptoms ? tramadol ?
hi , if there is anybody who noes alot about tramadol withdrawel symptoms who mite be able to help me out , i first started taking tramadol about a year and a half ago 50mgs 3-4 times a day ,  6months before that i was taking co-codamol 30mgs 6-7 times a day but stopped those for the tramadol , i cutt down to about 2 pills a day before being taken off them 5weeks ago and have now been taking amitriptyline from 20mg to 50mg a day changing doses because i suffer from Pudendal Neuralgia - thats why i was taking these tablets , since stopping tramadol ive been having muscle aches and pains in my back and rib cage , abdomen , chills , headaches , diarrhea and loss of appetite , i havent experienced insomnia as my amitriptyline sends me to sleep and i am not vomiting either , i have had urine and stool tests which are normal and my doctor looks at me funny when i say about tramadol symptoms , my question is has anyone else experienced symptoms like these and how long have you had them for ?  thanks ben .
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
withdrawel symptoms ? tramadol ?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources