Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
withdrawls

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

withdrawls

i been on percocets for about a yr 4 /5 a day i stoped taking those cause they got to exspensive and i been trying to quit so i ran out of percocets and starting taking norcos 10/325 for about two weeks now like 3 a day i just took my last pill yesterday at 3 pm central time im in california and my legs are killing me i cant sleep i want to go to the er but that will just give me a reason to get more pills how long will this last i hate it i dnt wana be on pills nomore i wana be normal again and not relie on anything thank u.
"...how long will this last i hate it...."

Not forever! It will pass. I understand you used the Percs first and then switched to the Norcos for 2 weeks...been clean since yesterday. If you were down to 3 Norcos a day for 2 weeks,  you have already gotten down to a relatively low dose. I had a buddy who took 15-20 Norcos a day and when he finally detoxed, he felt a lot better after the 4th day. Just hang in there. Tomorrow is day 3...it gets better.
Hi and welcome.
Everyone is different.  It can depend on how long you were using, how much, age etc.
Most find that the bad part lasts 3-5 days. It's important to stay hydrated.
Scroll down and read the Thomas Recipe and the Amino Acid Protocol at the very bottom right of this page.  There are some useful things you can take to help ease withdrawal symptoms.
Are your legs restless or is it just pain?  Did you have problems with your legs before?
congratulations on taking the initiative to stop. i've withdrew more times than id like to admit and for me id say the pain begins to get better by the 4th day. take hot bathes. stay hydrated lots of water and gatorade. bananas r supposed to help RLS. you can take ibuprofen or tylenol to help with the pain. if you can get a benzo that should help with insomnia. if you cant 5-htp or melatonin can also help with sleep issues. if you can get to a pool light swimming will help circulate the blood in your legs. the pain will go away. just stick it out. itll be over before you know it. hang in there.
thank u all u guys do care my legs are more retless then ache
try Hylands Restless Legs...it's otc at walmart etc.....i never had it so i never used it....but hot hot baths with epsom salt helped tremendously....

hope your legs settle down soon...and they will, just hang in there....you are almost turning the corner!  keep posting for support.
THANK U i been taking hot bathes feels good for a while then the pain comes back at night in my legs and i cant sleep this is day 2 thank u for ur support
yea sleep will be tough coming for a while but it does come back....melatonin finally worked for me after the first week....but try not to fight it....just stay up and watch tv or youtube, etc....you're doing great so hang in there!  you will be feeling better soon!  
thank u i will keep u updated
Hang in there.  Day 3 is usually pretty rough but you are doing it.  Toothfairie gave you great advice for the restless legs.
Hope it helps.
Stay strong and keep posting for support.
i cant sleep and i might start a job in a day i tried benadril dosent work any other stuff that will help please i need sleep im gna bye the hylands restful legs today and try that out i need sleep thanks to all