Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
working and withdrawls

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

working and withdrawls

I am making myself go to work and in a way i try to punish my body and sweat it out. But i am in a pickle because for one i am in pain and i find myself taking four to five goody powders to help it. But i guess its better then the alternative. I also today started taking multivitiams and protien shakes and going to make my self work out. Do you think i am doing the right thing?
Well, I guess only YOU can answer that because its your body. I mean, what kind of pain are yu having? Is it pain from an injury? Pain from over-utilization of muscles? rebound pain is very normal from w/d's so it may even be that. I guess if you are having to take that much asprin, then maybe try to scale it back a little? I know for me, working out during detox was my lifeforce! It helped me so much, but I didnt do it to the point of having alot of pain.
dude yes ur doin the right thing... w/d suck no matter who r u..just try to get threw the day. u know day 2 n 3 r the worst..is this day1  foryou?takin the vititams is a great idea, n u need to drink lots of water.ull get threw it i know it feel like an eternity. u want to control ur life again n not have drugs ruling u so hang in there   feel better