working and withdrawls
I am making myself go to work and in a way i try to punish my body and sweat it out. But i am in a pickle because for one i am in pain and i find myself taking four to five goody powders to help it. But i guess its better then the alternative. I also today started taking multivitiams and protien shakes and going to make my self work out. Do you think i am doing the right thing?
Well, I guess only YOU can answer that because its your body. I mean, what kind of pain are yu having? Is it pain from an injury? Pain from over-utilization of muscles? rebound pain is very normal from w/d's so it may even be that. I guess if you are having to take that much asprin, then maybe try to scale it back a little? I know for me, working out during detox was my lifeforce! It helped me so much, but I didnt do it to the point of having alot of pain.
dude yes ur doin the right thing... w/d suck no matter who r u..just try to get threw the day. u know day 2 n 3 r the worst..is this day1  foryou?takin the vititams is a great idea, n u need to drink lots of water.ull get threw it i know it feel like an eternity. u want to control ur life again n not have drugs ruling u so hang in there   feel better