Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
working and withdrawls
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

working and withdrawls

I am making myself go to work and in a way i try to punish my body and sweat it out. But i am in a pickle because for one i am in pain and i find myself taking four to five goody powders to help it. But i guess its better then the alternative. I also today started taking multivitiams and protien shakes and going to make my self work out. Do you think i am doing the right thing?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4149717_tn?1389507161
Well, I guess only YOU can answer that because its your body. I mean, what kind of pain are yu having? Is it pain from an injury? Pain from over-utilization of muscles? rebound pain is very normal from w/d's so it may even be that. I guess if you are having to take that much asprin, then maybe try to scale it back a little? I know for me, working out during detox was my lifeforce! It helped me so much, but I didnt do it to the point of having alot of pain.
Blank
dude yes ur doin the right thing... w/d suck no matter who r u..just try to get threw the day. u know day 2 n 3 r the worst..is this day1  foryou?takin the vititams is a great idea, n u need to drink lots of water.ull get threw it i know it feel like an eternity. u want to control ur life again n not have drugs ruling u so hang in there   feel better
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...