MY STORY
I have been an addict since around 11yrs old and now Im 50. It all started with cigarettes and still smoke but have quit a few times over the yrs. Most dont consider smoking a big deal but it just as bad as as the rest..Health-wise anyway. Next was drinking.more of a wk-end thing, Just hated the hangover so thank God I let that one go! Next came the pills; "XANAX for has been the biggest problem for about 25yrs roughly"  Along with XANAX I dicovered Ultram, that one almost killed me! "had 2/3 seizures" then someone  reccommeded methadone so along with XANAX I stayed on M'done on for 13 yrs & topped out at 130 mg per day.  I slowly tapered myself off the M'done (BUT STILL WENT TRHU HELL) and then came the suboxen but still on the XANAX. I did manage to get off suboxen w/o suffering but still on XANAX ..MAYBE 12-14mgs a day...this is where the "confusion" comes in and hard to remember axactly how much XANAX I had taken.
Now...I finally got real with myself and found an AN AMAZING DR. HE IS VERY COMPASIONATE, NON-JUDGEMENT AND MOST IMPORTANT  "HAS CHRIST IN HIS HEART". He has prescribed me certain medications which I dont know if Im allowed to say. He also referred me to a phyciastrist he swears by. The meds have helped me taper-off, clear my head...BUT THE WHOLE KEY IS LET GO OF THE WHEEL AND TRUST IN GOD. HE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU AND WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY!!

0
1. like

0
2. love

0
3. wow

1
4. tell me more

0
5. how do I reach you?

0
6. Prevention is so important

0
7. GOD KNOWS YOUR PAIN!

0
8. LET GO OF THE WHEEL
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
MovnFwd is down from 150~0 mgs of methadone and freakn out but det...
MovnFwd uploaded new photos
02/12
MovnFwd added the Mood Tracker
02/12