Addiction Expert Forum
3 days and wondering...

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

3 days and wondering...

No narcs for 3 days now but been taking methocarbomal for withdrawls. Will I have any withdrawls from this muscle relaxer?
I am so glad you decided to get off of narcotics and I am hoping you are doing well. You should not have withdrawal symptoms methocarbamol. Good luck to you. Feel free to ask me any other questions if you need help.
Thank you for your help! This has been the hardest battle I've ever gone through. I've been struggling to get clean for 2 years now. I don't think I've been mentally ready until now and am bound and determined to finally get clean for good. I know this probably isn't the right way to go about it but my mom was giving me the methocarbamol.  She can't give me anymore now. It has really been helping me to get thru the withdrawls. My question is how can I get more without having to go to a rehab clinic? Can I go to an urgent care clinic and explain to them what the issue is and get a prescription for it? I don't have insurance so I don't have a primary doc.  I weened myself down from morphine to percs to vikodin to tylenol 3s and was surprised by how bad the withdrawls still were. It's been tough getting up the energy to want to do anything and working while feeling this way is tortue but I can't take time off work. I think a few more days and I might be ok but need some help in the meantime. Thanks for any advice you can give.
It sure is tough getting responses and help on this site...
Hi,how are you doing in your detox!