Addiction Expert Forum
Addicted to loritabs & somas

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Addicted to loritabs & somas

I have been taking about 20-25 pills a day. I got into a car accident two yrs ago and was it was recommend that I go to a pain management dr. I have never even taken an illegal drug in my entire life! I'm 31yrs old w/a husband and two children. No one knows I have this problem and it pains me to live a lie. I live for my family and cannot tell my husband. He is very prominent in our community and everyone would find out if I sought help. It would ruin his career. i don't know how I got to this place but I want out and fast! If I went to an addiction dr. would I be red flagged? We are planning on more children but I have been holding him off as I would never endanger the life of my unborn child. I'm even scared to even be pregnant for fear I've ruined my body and therefore endangering the health of my unborn child. There is absolutely no way I could have another child without the aide of loritabs. However after what I've been thru I never want to even be in the same room as a narcotic! I would like to seek
medical help but I can not do so at the cost of my husbands career. My question is if I go to an addition dr would I have a stigma attached to my name? I would like to do this by myself as I am the irresponsible one who got myself here in the first place. I am truly disgusted at myself and if I could I would lock myself up in a hotel room for a wk and go cold turkey but I couldn't leave my home that long and also  I fear I take too much that it would severely damage my body if I quit cold turkey? I have also looked into the Weismann Method and considered it but I want to get off of narcotics for good and if you pay $18k I feel I should walk out w/no more drugs.
You want a safe, fast and confidential process ..The Waismann Method can provide you with that. Have you spoken to their medical staff. Unlike other rapid detox out there they base every treatment on you medical , dependency and unique needs. Call, speak to the medical staff, you have nothing to lose and you can educate yourself on your options. You need to do something , because you cannot keep going on like this and you have to start somewhere. Once you have all options in front of you, you can make the best choice for your specific needs.