Addiction Expert Forum
Masterbation
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Masterbation

How do I stop masterbation (masturbation) for good it's been a addiction for many years I really stop for 2weeks and I still I'm a virgin I wanted a girlfriend but at the same time I don't bc I'm scared to dissapointed her that I will not last long and fail hard so I don't know what to do the reason I did not masterbated for 2 weeks is keeping my mind distracted by playing some addictive video games and I still doing it so what else can I do before that addiction comeback to screw me over again
1684282 tn?1410976195
This is a question better addressed in Relationship and Sexuality Expert forum.
3 Comments
Blank
I think you are just being a whack.....o. lol get it? You sound pretty young so I think its very normal. But I to had the same problem and I now have carpal tunnel in my right hand and I was diagnosed w prostate cancer at 40! Idk....does one have anything to with another? I'll leave that in your hand. (-;  I do commend you though, as a teen I NEVER "came" close to 2 wks!!! Best of luck and thanks for the giggle.
Blank
I think you are just being a whack.....o. lol get it? You sound pretty young so I think its very normal. But I to had the same problem and I now have carpal tunnel in my right hand and I was diagnosed w prostate cancer at 40! Idk....does one have anything to with another? I'll leave that in your hand. (-;  I do commend you though, as a teen I NEVER "came" close to 2 wks!!! Best of luck and thanks for the giggle.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703