Addiction Expert Forum
Masterbation

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Masterbation

How do I stop masterbation (masturbation) for good it's been a addiction for many years I really stop for 2weeks and I still I'm a virgin I wanted a girlfriend but at the same time I don't bc I'm scared to dissapointed her that I will not last long and fail hard so I don't know what to do the reason I did not masterbated for 2 weeks is keeping my mind distracted by playing some addictive video games and I still doing it so what else can I do before that addiction comeback to screw me over again
This is a question better addressed in Relationship and Sexuality Expert forum.
I think you are just being a whack.....o. lol get it? You sound pretty young so I think its very normal. But I to had the same problem and I now have carpal tunnel in my right hand and I was diagnosed w prostate cancer at 40! Idk....does one have anything to with another? I'll leave that in your hand. (-;  I do commend you though, as a teen I NEVER "came" close to 2 wks!!! Best of luck and thanks for the giggle.