Addiction Expert Forum
On Natural Compounded Hormones-Recovering Opiate Addict
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

On Natural Compounded Hormones-Recovering Opiate Addict

Recovering opiate addict, anti-depressant abuser, and gabapentin abuser as well (AD and Gaba abused while w/drawing from hydrocodone).  I know, foolish, foolish, but I felt sooo bad w/o hydros, I abused whatever was in my cabinet.  Hear AD stays in my system 4-6 wks, but wouldn't that be behind me?  (even tho the suboxone prescribing dr had me continue with the 80 mg of AD !!!!  I read the contraindication/med guide that came with the suboxone strips and it cautioned 6 TIMES NOT TO TAKE A CNS DEPRESSANT WHILE ON SUBOXONE........HE KNEW AND KEPT ME ON IT.......I QUIT SEEING HIM AND TAKING SUBOXONE.....Hated how I felt actually.

I have for yrs taken the sublingual compounded hormone troches (at least 10 yrs)  It's tri-ests ,625/progest is 50 mg

I NEVER had painful ovary movement taking these until I started Rx pill recovery.  I had extremely painful dysmenorhea (sp?) for years and years, but not after going menopausal.  I don't want to absorb more than necessary since it is absorbed cellularly with troches.  But......I haven't had this kind of pain in my ovaries for years and years.  I took suboxone for part of those 66 clean days.  I have been off any pills at all for 66 days and off the suboxone strips for 38 days.
Can you please advise?  
1684282_tn?1410976195
The best course is to see your GYN and to have him/her check out what is going on there.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1410976195
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now