Addiction Expert Forum
On Natural Compounded Hormones-Recovering Opiate Addict

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Recovering opiate addict, anti-depressant abuser, and gabapentin abuser as well (AD and Gaba abused while w/drawing from hydrocodone).  I know, foolish, foolish, but I felt sooo bad w/o hydros, I abused whatever was in my cabinet.  Hear AD stays in my system 4-6 wks, but wouldn't that be behind me?  (even tho the suboxone prescribing dr had me continue with the 80 mg of AD !!!!  I read the contraindication/med guide that came with the suboxone strips and it cautioned 6 TIMES NOT TO TAKE A CNS DEPRESSANT WHILE ON SUBOXONE........HE KNEW AND KEPT ME ON IT.......I QUIT SEEING HIM AND TAKING SUBOXONE.....Hated how I felt actually.

I have for yrs taken the sublingual compounded hormone troches (at least 10 yrs)  It's tri-ests ,625/progest is 50 mg

I NEVER had painful ovary movement taking these until I started Rx pill recovery.  I had extremely painful dysmenorhea (sp?) for years and years, but not after going menopausal.  I don't want to absorb more than necessary since it is absorbed cellularly with troches.  But......I haven't had this kind of pain in my ovaries for years and years.  I took suboxone for part of those 66 clean days.  I have been off any pills at all for 66 days and off the suboxone strips for 38 days.
Can you please advise?  
The best course is to see your GYN and to have him/her check out what is going on there.