Addiction Expert Forum
Prostitute sex addiction
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Prostitute sex addiction

hi. i'm a 22 yrs old guy....completing my graduation.....i'm facing a serious problem of sex addiction (with prostitute)....i used to have sex with prostitute on once in 2 months.......i'm facing this addictive problem from last 1.5 yrs.....& now i realized that by doing this i'm breaking my parents blind trust on me & even forcing my life into deadly disease health problem (like STD).
After having sex i always regret that what i had done was wrong and promises myself not to do it again......but after one or two month i'm unable to keep my promise.
so now i need your help..so that i can overcome my sex addiction problem.
guys please plz.....i really need ur help........i don't want to ruin my life.......!!!
Tags: Sexuality
2126606_tn?1346348724

It sounds like you are trying to fulfill some void in your life with the pleasure of sex. The consequences of having unsafe sex could be detrimental to your well-being. If the issue is escalating, it’s time for you to seek professional help.  Look for a therapist in your area that specializes in sex addiction, don’t allow this to get to a point where it will be hard to undo the damage.
Don’t wait until next time, make an appointment today. There are a number of different therapists with different cost scales that can help you.
I wish you all the best.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1410976195
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker