Addiction Expert Forum
SMOKING POT

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

SMOKING POT

I JUST FOUND OUT MY BROTHER SMOKES POT HE HAS 4 KIDS HE DONT WANT TO ADMID AND WIFE IS WORRY FOR HER AND KIDS. HOW CAN WE HELP HE IS STARTING TO GET AGRESIVE TO HER . ??? NEED HELP
  • Marijuana use (3 replies):
    I've been addicted to oxy's and heroin for 8 years. I s...[more]
  • pot (5 replies):
    how do i stop my self from smoking pot when im addicted ...[more]
  • mrs (3 replies):
    finding it hard to give up cannabis does anyone have any...[more]
  • Question about pot (8 replies):
    Ok, I smoked some pot before I knew I was preggo. At th...[more]
  • Precious (1 replies):
    Dear Precious, I had a two year pot problem about 10 ...[more]
Frankly, there is very little that a person can do to get another person to stop using substances--- pot or anything else.  You can let your brother know you are there for him, and you can help him find treatment-- IF he decides that he wants it.  You can decide to avoid being near him when he is high.  You can live a good, clean life, so that maybe some day he will want the happiness that you have.  But you can only change your OWN actions-- not the actions of someone else.
Sometimes the pot can stop people being agressive. maybe thats why he smokes it, i know the gov claim pot is bad. but its actually a relaxent.
he maybe taking something else if his agressive, or something thats stressing him out or on his mind, pots probley just helping him out.
sit down n talk to him.  pot will not make him harm his wife or kids.. pots not that dangerous.. :l