Addiction Expert Forum
SMOKING POT
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

SMOKING POT

I JUST FOUND OUT MY BROTHER SMOKES POT HE HAS 4 KIDS HE DONT WANT TO ADMID AND WIFE IS WORRY FOR HER AND KIDS. HOW CAN WE HELP HE IS STARTING TO GET AGRESIVE TO HER . ??? NEED HELP
Related Discussions
666151_tn?1311117976
Frankly, there is very little that a person can do to get another person to stop using substances--- pot or anything else.  You can let your brother know you are there for him, and you can help him find treatment-- IF he decides that he wants it.  You can decide to avoid being near him when he is high.  You can live a good, clean life, so that maybe some day he will want the happiness that you have.  But you can only change your OWN actions-- not the actions of someone else.
2 Comments
Blank
1688694_tn?1317678176
Sometimes the pot can stop people being agressive. maybe thats why he smokes it, i know the gov claim pot is bad. but its actually a relaxent.
he maybe taking something else if his agressive, or something thats stressing him out or on his mind, pots probley just helping him out.
sit down n talk to him.  pot will not make him harm his wife or kids.. pots not that dangerous.. :l
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1350782543
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now