Addiction Expert Forum
Spasmo proxyvon

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Spasmo proxyvon

Sir,
I am 26 years of age a software professional , slowly and gradually iam addicted by taking spasmo proxywan from last 5 years earlier i was talking in less qty and occasionally like started with 2 tab and now iam very much dependent on spasmo i start my day with spasmo in early morning i wke up and take 4 tablets without having breakfast and take breakfast after 1 hour so that i can enjoy and after that in every 4 hours i take 4 tablet doze , in total iam taking 16-20 tablet a day , from last 1 year not even a single day that i have not taken spasmo , sometimes i feel pain in my legs and arms , iam getting its side effects on my sexual power very much .
I want badly to get rid out from this addiction, kindly help me out, tell me the easist way , because i can not go for rehabillation center because my parents and relatives nobody knows about it, everybody is unaware,
please let me know the solution earliest
I am wondering if you are from India?   I had to look up spasmo proxyvon, as it is not something that I see in Wisconsin!  Apparently it is a weak opiate;  it is used to calm an upset stomach, but abuse of the medication has caused huge problems in some parts of the world.

I assume that the addiction to this drug follows the usual pattern of addiction to other opiates;  people will have a range of opinions, but my own opinion is that you have two options.  One is to go to twelve step meetings;  they are everywhere, and there are many reasons to dislike them, but the key is to find the reasons to NEED them, and just go... and go and go.  For opiate dependence the general finding is that treatment short of residential treatment doesn't work, but I have found meetings to work in cases where a person is very desperate and motivated.

See comments about Suboxone as well;  I don't know if it is available in your part of the world, or it might be called 'temgesic'... but I would assume that Suboxone would be an option as well.
A related discussion, addiction was started.
A related discussion, spasmo proxyvon was started.
A related discussion, i made a mistake was started.
Niancy,i m in d same way. i've been tryin since a year bt wat i found is 1strip/day now.