Addiction Expert Forum
Suboxone question.....

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Suboxone question.....

Heavy opiate user...i quit suboxone with kratom a while back and went straight to opiates atleast 300 bucks a day habit...i went to a rehab and they kept me in detox for 5 days but took them 3 days to give me subutex....i ended up leaving because they wouldnt help any longer with treatment boy o boy all i know is suboxone withdrawls are no joke...i been having the hott and colds ever sense i was put on it 4 days ago. now how many days do you guys think i should be ok not to get suboxone withdrawls....even with suboxone i get hot and cold and sweaty in my sleep from the opiate withdrawls and im basicly stuck i know how bad the withdrawls of suboxone can be but i had no choice but to take it do to the heavy opiate with drawl how many days of a window do i have to take suboxone not to feel withdrawls from it..iwish i could just be withdrawl (withdrawal) free and be able to have energy to even go to NA or AA or work or what ever i been sitting home for 3 days just litterly wearing a hood and sweat pants and still feeling cold and watching tv then when i do get sleep in i get very bad sweats
Suboxone has become one of the top drugs we detox the most in our hospital.  There have been instances that patients come in with a dosage of only 1/8 of a milligram or have been withdrawing for 10 days and cannot take the symptoms anymore.

If you are able to sleep while detoxifying from Suboxone, you are doing better than most.  The withdrawal symptoms typically take 1 to 3 weeks and the severity is usually based on each patient’s metabolism.  

I hope you have a speedy recovery.  All the best.
Go to a methadone clinic it shall help u ask them to wing u off that helps with opiate addiction