Addiction Expert Forum
Subutex

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Subutex
I had a hysterectomy and i was on subutex a small dose  and my doctor knew i was on the subutex and she wrote me perc 5s and my subutex doctor got mad at me and told me that i shouldnt have took the percs and it didnt help me that the subutex is what was helping my pain but i was in real bad pain until i took my percs and he said  it was just a mind thing but i know what i felt so can a doctor please  give me there opinion thanks alot or anybody
You needed pain control for a surgical procedure you just had.  You did absolutely nothing wrong.
Thanks for your comment i have just been so upset because i thought i did something wrong but everyone i talk to tells me ive done nothing wrong