Addiction Expert Forum
Valium addiction question
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Valium addiction question
Hi i take valium for anxiety and was wondering if taking zopiclone while on my break from valium will it turn into physical addiction, as in i take valium for a week max and then take a break for a week, is it ok to take zopiclone one or two days during this break from valium? also what is the longest valium withdrawals take to start? i went through mild withdrawals from internet valium for about 2 weeks and they started after 3 days. Any help appreciated. Thanks for reading. Also trying to find a good online cbt course or reading to help with my anxiety/depression if anyone knows one off hand
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
2126606 tn?1346348724
Dear Dothee,

Benzodiazepines can have withdrawals up to 2  to 3 weeks later…They are very complicated drugs with a number of side effect. Please look for a psychiatrist that can help you with your anxiety and depression and help you control your medication. Starting and stopping puts you through a chemical roll coaster that can aggravate the situation. Please look for the appropriate medical help. Good luck..
Discussion is closed
Cancel
can anyone help?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Thank you, yes im planning on stopping very soon. what is the max length till withdrawals start? should i be ok if i still feel fine after 10 days of taking nothing?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now