Vivitrol- should I try or not Help???
I have been clean 13 days now of opiates with nothing. and I'm going to my doctor tommorow to see about vivitrol?
Is this something I should consider, Does it have any with draw symptoms when you stop.
I go to that doctor tomorrow at 3pm so any advice would be great??
I am a big believer in post withdrawal long term Naltrexone therapy. And that is exactly what Vivitrol is - injectable Naltrexone that is slowly release into your system over a month period. It allows your brain to heal and slowly restructure itself back to its original pristine condition. It will also let your psyche to become used to being sober and clean as a "new normal".  
I have written sever blogs on this exact matter. You can reach them by clicking on my name and than following that to blogs.
You will make a very good decision by getting a Vivitrol shot for at least six months if not longer. Good luck to you.