Addiction Expert Forum
What's wrong with me?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

What's wrong with me?

I have constant pain on this first day of my period. I am usually nauseous all day and spend most of my time in the bathroom. The pain is unbearable and I dont know if I can handle it anymore. I had my period for 6 years now so this isn't new pain and all medication I have ever taken never works. What should I do?
1684282_tn?1410976195
You need to have this conversation with you gynecologist.  This could be easily fixed with some medication, but s/he needs to make sure that everything is anatomicaly and physiologically OK with you first. This is not a question for Addiction forum. Good luck to you.
2 Comments
Blank
Have you been to a gynecologist? What meds have you tried? I've had the same issue for years and the birth control pill stopped the cramps. As the years went by I didn't want to be on bc pills anymore and my doctor prescribed a medication called Toradol, I've tried many and this is the only one that has worked. It's an anti inflammatory med and you can only take up to 5 a day, when I now get my period I take 2 to start and then 1 every 4 to 6 hours depending on the pain. It's been a life saver for me, as I've even been to the ER because my cramps were so severe. I wish you the best as I know your pain all too well.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1410976195
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now