Addiction Expert Forum
What's wrong with me?

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

What's wrong with me?
I have constant pain on this first day of my period. I am usually nauseous all day and spend most of my time in the bathroom. The pain is unbearable and I dont know if I can handle it anymore. I had my period for 6 years now so this isn't new pain and all medication I have ever taken never works. What should I do?
You need to have this conversation with you gynecologist.  This could be easily fixed with some medication, but s/he needs to make sure that everything is anatomicaly and physiologically OK with you first. This is not a question for Addiction forum. Good luck to you.
Have you been to a gynecologist? What meds have you tried? I've had the same issue for years and the birth control pill stopped the cramps. As the years went by I didn't want to be on bc pills anymore and my doctor prescribed a medication called Toradol, I've tried many and this is the only one that has worked. It's an anti inflammatory med and you can only take up to 5 a day, when I now get my period I take 2 to start and then 1 every 4 to 6 hours depending on the pain. It's been a life saver for me, as I've even been to the ER because my cramps were so severe. I wish you the best as I know your pain all too well.