Addiction Expert Forum
Wild but real addiction:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Wild but real addiction:

I struggled with painful cystic acne for many years. It was so painful that I had to pick and drain the fluid or I'd be in pain. It took about 5 years to get that under control. But now I have a problem with any bump that pops up on my face or anywhere. I feel so compelled to get rid of it. Some are easier to get out than others, but even the smallest of all whiteheads and blackheads will drive me completely nuts if I don't pop it out. The best way to explain it is; it's like a scratch that you know your not suppose to scratch. Is there medication for this other than therapy? I want to stop this I look and feel horrible!! Thanks!!
Tags: problem
You need to talk to a dermatologist. This can and must be treated. It is not an addiction as much as it is a skin condition that has to be properly addressed. Please do so as soon as possible. Best of luck.
Seriously consider using Proactive aswell. I know it sounds like a cliche but a friend of mine suffered with something like this for years and has now been using proactive for five months. Aswell as seeing a skin specialist. Her skin is now clearer than I have ever seen it.  Good luck!!