Addiction Expert Forum
been in pain meds for 8 yrs.
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

been in pain meds for 8 yrs.

I need some help with easing withdrawl (withdrawal) symptoms without meds. I wanna be clean all the way. I am SO MAD AT MYSELF for ever letting it get to this. I never took drugs!! I'm ding this for me but for my little boy the most. I gave tried to get off of these, but have crying spells. I need my sleep because I work and rake care of my son. I have spoken to my MD and she has set me up in a taper plan .. but I'm so.scared if how um gonna feel. I need to look and be string for my little boy. Please help me know what to do.
2126606_tn?1346348724
It sounds like the thought of what it could be is giving you a tremendous amount of anxiety, what could make symptoms worse.
If you did discuss with your doctor, they will be able to help you with your symptoms through the taper process. In
Case is too much, you can slow down the taper. There are many ways to make this easier on you. Please try not to be so scared…I know is easier said than done, but maybe it won’t be as bad as you foresee.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1410976195
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now