Addiction Expert Forum
can I be addicted after 3 months of lortab use??

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

I have been on lortab 7.5 twice daily for 3-4 months for a bulging lumbar disc. When i dont take one i get very irritable sweaty, leg cramps, loose stools, insomnia. Is it possible to be addicted in just a few months treatment?? I have taken a few more than prescribed at times when the pain was just unbearable before my epidural block but now the pain is getting better but when i  stop taking them i feel awful! am I addicted to this stuff?? What do I need to tell my doctor? I'm scared he'll quit prescribing them to me and then i'll just have to suffer through.
Truulie....there are several posts on here regarding dependance/addiction.  I was taking Lortab 10/500 for about 6 years consistently.  What you have to ask yourself regarding the addiction question is, are you taking these when you are just in pain or for the euphoria/energy?  It was really hard to be honest with myself.  I was taking the Lortab for the most part as prescribed...sometimes may an extra one here and there.  But I found myself taking one if I needed energy, or if I was upset about something, etc etc.  This is a question that only you can answer for yourself.
sure you can be addicted after that term of use....does not take long, on the good side , your w/d should be light, just take this as a warning
You betya can. After 60 days even.
they say it takes 14 days to make a habit and 14 days to break one. Must of us here know it takes the rest of our life to break our addiction habit. But yeah, the habit(addiction)  can occur in just 14 days. But your w\d shouldn't be too awful bad. You can do it. Research this site for some home remedies to help you through it and keep posting  on here. There are some awesome supporters on here.
A related discussion, I'm having w/d from a 3 month Norco use was started.
I'm new to this site but have been reading everyones storys for months! I'm addicted to hydrocodone 10/650 for abt a year now! I was addicted 7yrs ago after a long battle with endometriosis and that resulted in a complete hysterrectomy @ 30 yrs of age! I quit cold turkey and said I would never touch that devil of a drug EVER again but after having to have foot surgery @ 37 here I am a year later and I'm addicted again and I hate it but scared to death! Have gone no longer than 2 days w/o and it was Terrible! Terrible! Now I feel like I can't get up and take care of my two boys w/o pills first and I hate it! Any suggestions from anyone out there?
I am 19 year old and i
want to stop my mastrbating habit tll me the way plz.....