Addiction Expert Forum
de addiction

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

de addiction

I have been addicted to I.V. pentazocine since last 5 years. Now while I am trying to quit, I had 2 relapses. Now the 3rd time again I think that this time also I will fail. Can you help me with this  matter like rapid detoxification  bec followed by naltrexone. Because it is always during detoxification that I can not restrain myself from taking injection
Tags: Addiction
This is exactly the method we use in my clinic. We rapidly detox from the opiate and then continue the healing process with long term naltrexone therapy. There are three way of obtaining naltrexone therapy - the implant the we routinely use during the detox procedure, which lasts for two months, Vivitrol injection which is a once a month shot or oral naltrexone therapy. You can look at all of it by going on my website by clicking on my name in blue and then on my clinic logo. Good luck and give us a call if you have any questions. We are always there for you.
I dont know much about rapid detox. I've read a little bit about it. you could call ur insurance to see how they can help you. It depends on you plan, i dont know how that works exactly, but you might want to find a place where insurance will cover most of the cost. They should be able to point you in the right direction, or call your doctor. I just googled rapid detox, the URL is below. Good luck to you!

http://www.rapiddrugdetox.com/