Addiction Expert Forum
having a real hard time with w/d's and a 3 yr old!!!
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

having a real hard time with w/d's and a 3 yr old!!!

HELP! Coming off tramadol and the fatigue, depression, anxiety is killing me. I have no patience at all. I am a stay at home mom to my 3 yr old son, my husband is in the military and currently at training for 10 days. I feel like I'm loosing my mind. I take a klonopin or two during the day, but that just increases the fatigue. My poor boy just wants to run and play and have fun (like we did when I was strung out on trams), I feel horrible, the guilt isn't helping anything. He doesn't deserve this, I look at him and want to cry. He deserves so much more. Please tell me when I'll start feeling better. I'm on day 2. I've also been taking l-tyrosine. HELP HELP HELP
2126606_tn?1346348724

First and foremost you should get some help caring for your son the next couple of days,  its simply too much for both of you. You should start turning around very soon. Usually in the 4th  day things start getting better.
Try some warm baths, no sugars or caffeine ( it will cause more anxiety) and some chamomile tea for your stomach and nerves.
I have my fingers crossed for you and wish you a speedy recovery.
2 Comments
Blank
Hang in there.   It does get better, do you have anyone that could help with your son some?   Even a teenager could help while you are there too.  
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1350782543
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now