Addiction Expert Forum
having a real hard time with w/d's and a 3 yr old!!!

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

HELP! Coming off tramadol and the fatigue, depression, anxiety is killing me. I have no patience at all. I am a stay at home mom to my 3 yr old son, my husband is in the military and currently at training for 10 days. I feel like I'm loosing my mind. I take a klonopin or two during the day, but that just increases the fatigue. My poor boy just wants to run and play and have fun (like we did when I was strung out on trams), I feel horrible, the guilt isn't helping anything. He doesn't deserve this, I look at him and want to cry. He deserves so much more. Please tell me when I'll start feeling better. I'm on day 2. I've also been taking l-tyrosine. HELP HELP HELP

First and foremost you should get some help caring for your son the next couple of days,  its simply too much for both of you. You should start turning around very soon. Usually in the 4th  day things start getting better.
Try some warm baths, no sugars or caffeine ( it will cause more anxiety) and some chamomile tea for your stomach and nerves.
I have my fingers crossed for you and wish you a speedy recovery.
Hang in there.   It does get better, do you have anyone that could help with your son some?   Even a teenager could help while you are there too.