Addiction Expert Forum
how to get on subutex

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

how to get on subutex

i haue been on oxy 20s and roxy 15 4 about 6yrs i also take xanex which i like 2 keep taking but i went off of everything at home on my own and was very sick for a week things got ali+tle better but after a month i was still hurting and my bf my parents did not undestand so i wemt back on  for many reasons i can not go 2 rehab and do not want 2 go on methadone i like 2 try subutex but dont know where or who i can go 2 i live in ct can u please help me thank u
The manufacturer of Subutex just announced that they are discontinuing distribution and sale of Subutex® tablets as they believe that “mono product (product containing buprenorphine alone with no naloxone) creates a greater risk of misuse, abuse and diversion, and while other mono product may be available on the market”, they are concentrating their “efforts around less abusable products in order to protect patients, communities and access to treatment”. (This info is straight from my website www.mdsdrugdetox.com)
What that means is the medication you might want to investigate is Suboxone is the brand name for a medication consisting of buprenorphine and naloxone.They are combined together to prevent inter-venous abuse of this medication. In the US this Suboxone has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of drug addiction. However many individuals who start using it to treat their addiction, become addicted to Suboxone itself.
If you want to find a doctor who prescribes Suboxone to treat opioid addiction all you have to do is go on Suboxone.com  website to locate one.
I personally find that this method is just trading one addiction for another in many cases (some statistics show as high as 40-45%).
I suggest you take some time and read my blogs by clicking on my names for more options and info. My clinic website might also be useful as you can see above.
Good luck and best wishes to you,
all i know is subtex can be a tricky one well specialy with heroin, like if you take subtex, its aparently its like BAMMM reality, and some patients cant take that hit of reality all at once.