Addiction Expert Forum
hydrocodone 10-325

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

hydrocodone 10-325

I have been taking hydrocodone 10-325 for about 3 months now.  I started at about 3-4 a day but now I am up to 6 a day.  I am almost finish with my Rx and I want to wean myself off.  I have not been on them long and I already see a difference in my behavior.  That is the reason I need to wean off quickly.  I had lumbar surgery and the pain is gone from the sciatica and from the surgery.  I don't see the need to take them anymore but I am addicted.  Today I have only taken 2 1/2 and it is now 4pm.  What suggestions do you have for taking the 27 1/2 that I have left.  If possible, I would like to stop before I get to the last ones.

Thanks!!!
After 3 months on this amount , it should not be so bad. Figure you have a flu and you have to go through it. Maybe your prescribing physician can help you with some muscle relaxer to take the edge for the first few days if needed. Talk to your doctor…But it really should not be more than 3 to 4 days of a flu like symptoms. The faster you put this behind you , the easier it should be. Best of luck and Congratulations on your decision and awareness.