Addiction Expert Forum
hydrocodone 10-325
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

hydrocodone 10-325

I have been taking hydrocodone 10-325 for about 3 months now.  I started at about 3-4 a day but now I am up to 6 a day.  I am almost finish with my Rx and I want to wean myself off.  I have not been on them long and I already see a difference in my behavior.  That is the reason I need to wean off quickly.  I had lumbar surgery and the pain is gone from the sciatica and from the surgery.  I don't see the need to take them anymore but I am addicted.  Today I have only taken 2 1/2 and it is now 4pm.  What suggestions do you have for taking the 27 1/2 that I have left.  If possible, I would like to stop before I get to the last ones.

Thanks!!!
2126606_tn?1346348724
After 3 months on this amount , it should not be so bad. Figure you have a flu and you have to go through it. Maybe your prescribing physician can help you with some muscle relaxer to take the edge for the first few days if needed. Talk to your doctor…But it really should not be more than 3 to 4 days of a flu like symptoms. The faster you put this behind you , the easier it should be. Best of luck and Congratulations on your decision and awareness.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1410976195
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now