Addiction Expert Forum
norco detox

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

norco detox
I have been taking norco for about three years. I take 6 pills a day. Time to kick this habbit, looking for the best way to deal with withdraws. Thank you.
Dear niko007 we see quite a bit of patients coming in for detox of Norco at the Waismann. Withdrawal symptoms is a combination of factors, your metabolism, age, time of dependency and etc. Sometimes titrating to a smaller dose before you start withdrawing is easier. Others like just stopping at once . It could be rough the first 5 days. Make sure you are hydrated and that you don’t have blood pressure issues. Stay away from sugar and caffeine to lower anxiety. Best of luck..
Hello. I just wanted to know if you are experiencing the w/d symptoms still. Hope alls well. I'm going on 28 hours now. The worst is yet to come, I know.