Addiction Expert Forum
percet

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

percet

I have been reading alot on perverse n I am addicted to them I get cold I sweat I cry n I want help to come off them am taken like 6 pills a day n I don't have no pain until I don't have them I so bad on them were I take my bill money or n money I get n buy them my child can not have Christmas cause I spend the money on pills I have no one to talk to cause am shame I want to fight it so bad but my body crave for them bad how can I stop can someone please help me tears
There are a number of different treatment center that can help you and you can find them in the internet . But if you want to do it at home, the easiest way seems to be slowly. Try taking one pill every five days. Now you are at 6, next week go to five and so on. You have to stick to it and see how you feel. When you get to 3 pills a day you can try lowering half every 5 days. I know it’s not easy, but is not easy being on them neither and it is worth the effort.
God Bless you and all the best.
thank u